Dr. Eimer's Psychological Exam Is An Affordable $100.
Our next Act 235 exam class is at 8:00am on
Saturday, September 6th
The Act 235 Lethal Weapons Training Act, or LWTA, provides for the training and licensing of security guards, protective patrolmen, private detectives and criminal investigators, carrying and using lethal weapons in their employment. The program falls under the executive authority of the Commissioner of the Pennsylvania State Police.Before you can enroll at a PA State Police Certified Act 235 Lethal Weapons Training School, you must make application and be accepted into the program. The Act 235 application steps consists of completing each of the following:
- Passing a Psychological Examination, which must include the MMPI-2 test, administered by a PA Licensed Psychologist
- Passing a Physical Examination, which must include an eye exam, administered by a PA licensed Physician.
- Filling out your Basic Applicant online LWTA application
- Waiting for your letter of approval from the PA State Police
- Choose an approved Act 235 Training School where you will go through the full 40 hour Act 235 LWTA Program
- Wait approximately one month to receive your Act 235 Security Agent Card from the PA State Police
IMPORTANT NOTE: You MUST have your online application filed with the PA State Police, been fingerprinted and have passed both your psychological examination which includes the MMPI-2 test, and your physical examination, before your Act 235 authorization letter is issued by the PA State Police to attend your Act 235 training.
We are here to serve you. Call us today at 215-947-7867 or email us so we can help you get started.
Dr. Bruce N. Eimer
NRA Certified Law Enforcement Firearms Instructor, PA Certified Lethal Weapons Instructor (Firearms), President, Personal Defense Solutions, LLC, Board Certified Licensed Psychologist (PA & NJ).
Dr. Eimer is a PA Licensed Clinical Psychologist who performs Act 235 and Act 120 Psychological Examinations. Contact Dr. Eimer at 215-947-7867, or by email by clicking here.
Our PA Licensed Physician who performs our Act 235 Physical Examinations is Gary Salzman, D.O. He can be contacted at 215-669-3722. Dr. Salzman’s website is http://www.familymedicalmanagement.org